Thursday, February 22, 2024 – 12:00pm-1:00 pm
Management of Cardiac Amyloidosis in the Inpatient and Future Therapeutic Landscape
Seth Gillen, Pharm.D.
PGY1 Pharmacy Resident
Riverside Regional Medical Center
Objectives for Pharmacists
• Recognize the pathophysiology and epidemiology of cardiac amyloidosis.
• Compare the differences between AL and TTR cardiac amyloidosis treatment.
• Apply the fundamentals of cardiac amyloidosis management to an inpatient.
• Discuss the potential advancements in the treatment of cardiac amyloidosis.
Objectives for Pharmacy Technicians
• List the differences between AL and TTR cardiac amyloidosis treatment.
• List the potential advancements in the treatment of cardiac amyloidosis.
Virginia Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider for continuing pharmacy education and has assigned 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEU) of continuing pharmacy education credits for participating in this activity.
ACPE UAN: 0108-0000-24-003-L01-P; 0108-0000-24-003-L01-T
Activity type: Knowledge-based
This is a member service of VSHP. There is no charge for members to attend. Dues must be current to receive CE credit.
Non-members will be charged $20.
To register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c6nGhRnDRwe-2UWYvRxjaA