This year, $10,000 has been set aside by VSHP for its grants program. This program allows VSHP members to apply for a grant in order to fund a project which will improve health - system pharmacy services and patient care in Virginia.
Examples of previous VSHP grants include funding for a pharmacy technician enrichment series, patient education materials for refugee patients and for pill boxes to be used in the community.
There are several conditions for a successful grant application:
• The application must be filed by a current member of VSHP via this link, by August 30, 2020
• All grants will be reviewed by the VSHP Grants team
• All grant funds must be used within 12 months of the grant's approval date
• Any unused funds must be returned to VSHP
• Updates to VSHP must be provided every 6 months and a followup report to VSHP must be written within one year of disbursement of funds, or when the project has been completed (whichever occurs first)
Please email Cat Floroff at email@example.com once you have completed the online application to confirm receipt or with questions as they arise!