2024 Spring Seminar Abstract and Poster Submission
VSHP is hosting a Poster Competition at VSHP Spring Seminar 2024!
Accepted posters will be displayed at the VSHP 2024 Spring Seminar on March 7-9, 2024 at Virginia Crossings Hotel in Glen Allen, VA.
- The primary author for each pharmacy resident, pharmacy student, and pharmacy technician poster submission will receive free registration for the 2024 VSHP Spring Seminar.
- All presenters must be registered for the 2024 VSHP Spring Seminar, at minimum for the day of the presentation
- Only one submission per member is permitted as primary author. A member may be a co-author for multiple abstract and poster submissions.
- Primary author for pharmacist poster category will be eligible to win a recognition certificate from the VSHP Educational Affairs Committee
- The primary author for one submission in the pharmacy resident, pharmacy student, and pharmacy technician poster categories will be eligible to win a $100 award and a recognitioncertificate from the VSHP Educational Affairs Committee
- One recognition certificate will be provided per category.
- One $100 award will be provided for the student, resident, and technician categories.
- Monday, February 5th, 2024: Due date for poster abstract only
- Monday, February 12th, 2024: Primary author will be notified by e-mail of submission acceptance/declination
- Monday, March 4th, 2024: Due date for accepted posters to email their poster (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, March 9th, 2024: Author(s) present and available to discuss their posters at the VSHP Spring Seminar. Posters should remain displayed until the last day of the conference.
- The winning poster(s) will be alerted via direct email to the presenter and will be announced to the VSHP cohort in the VSHP newsletter and social media posts.
Poster submission link: https://forms.gle/YtofH6xnG8QYJcTL9