VSHP 2021 Virtual Summer Strategic Officers Planning Retreat was held
July 12, 2021 2:00-4:00 PM and July 13, 1:00-4:00P
Introductions, Review of Agenda, & Deliverables for Retreat
Vital Signs - Initial Reflections
Installation of Officers
Strategic Plan 2020-2021
Accomplishments, Goals & Status of work from committees
What we did and did not accomplish
Projects to carryover and timelines
Update plans: how and when
What's Professionally Keeping You Up at Night [OR If you could be anywhere else right now]
Breakout Focus Groups
Organizational strategy for the future:
- Are we adequately cultivating our leadership?
- Elected officers as committee chairs - assisting or thwarting member development?
- How should the organizational structure be changed?
- Are we maximizing the relationships with students and residents?
Emerging from the pandemic:
- How can we quickly capitalize on the re-opening of society?
- What will the new normal look like relative to VSHP's role with its members?
- What considerations will carry over from the pandemic for meetings?
- Are there Wellbeing & Resiliency Stage II considerations?
- What efforts should VSHP champion ("own") this year?
- What efforts should we support?
- How is our relationship with ASHP efforts?
- How is our relationship with VPhA efforts?
Moving Forward - Strategic Plan Development