FREE CE for VSHP Members!
Webinar-Monday, June 22, 2020 – 12:00pm- 1:00 pm
One hour of live CE
Title: Under Pressure to Stop Pressors: Which Vasopressor Should Be Weaned First in Septic Shock?
Alexis Crawford, PharmD, BCCCP, BCPS
Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Pharmacy
· Describe septic shock and associated hemodynamic goals in the intensive care unit (ICU)
· Compare the different vasopressors and their use in septic shock
· Examine recommendations from guidelines and accrediting bodies about vasopressor de-escalation
· Compare the primary literature regarding de-escalation order of vasopressors in patients with septic shock
Learning Objectives-Pharmacy Techs:
· List septic shock and associated hemodynamic goals in the intensive care unit (ICU)
· List the different vasopressors and their use in septic shock
Virginia Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants of the session who complete the evaluation and provide accurate NABP e-Profile information will have their credit for 1.0 contact hours (0.10 CEU) submitted to CPE Monitor as early as 1 days after the event and no later than 60 days after the event. The participant is accountable for verifying the accurate posting of CE credit to their CPE Monitor account within 60 days.
UAN # 0108-0000-20-040-L01-P; 0108-0000-20-040-L01-T
This is a member service of VSHP. There is no charge for members to attend. Dues must be current to receive CE credit.
Non-members will be charged $20.
To register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3lQsZvkUT96Shao2ISNTVg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.